Military and Aerospace Applications
Franklin Fastener manufactures parts to precise military and aerospace standards. In industries that demand quality, consistency and repeatability, we are your best choice for defense, aircraft and space vehicle applications. We can build to suit custom designs and engineered to application solutions.
Cushioned Loop Clamp Products
Cushioned loop clamps are becoming the new standard for military and aerospace industries. Franklin Fastener provides these custom clamp products to suit the military markets.
- MS122900 - MS122939, MS9025
- MS21333, MS21334
- MS9353, MS9354, MS9391
- AS9100 Registered
220 Series Light Duty Clamp — Plain
- Medium duty clamp with two round holes and a developed shape for proper closing furnished open.
- Clamping Diameter Range: 1/8″ – 1 1/16″ Bolt Size Range: #8, #10
- Materials: Galvanized Steel, Zinc Plated Steel and Stainless Steel
- Download Specifications (245 KB)
520 Series Cushioned Clamp
- A 3/4″ wide cushioned clamp designed to be slipped over tubes or wires and closed with a bolt at assembly with two round holes and a developed shape for proper closing furnished open.
- Clamping Diameter Range: 1/4″ – 4″ Bolt Size Range: 1/4″ – 1/2″
- Clamp Materials: Galvanized Steel, Zinc Plated Steels, Stainless Steels and Aluminum
- Cushion Materials: EPDM, Neoprene and Silicone
- Download Specifications (1.12 MB)