Franklin Fastener’s high-quality metal stamping solutions reduce material waste and costs for customers.
Your applications require metal products precisely built to the correct size and shape, but improperly made parts can create friction issues in your equipment or force you to reorder components, significantly impacting productivity at your facility.
The Franklin Fastener team’s progressive die metal stamping services utilize the latest technology, expert knowledge, and our seven decades of experience to produce the component that suits your needs. From concept to completion, our industry-leading metal stamping machines offer the latest capabilities:
- Capacity to 250 tons
- Low carbon, high strength, and high carbon steel metal stamping
- Stainless steel, copper, aluminum metal stamping
- Stock width up to 16 inches
- Material thickness up to 1/4 inch
- Progressive Dies, Line Dies, Insert Dies
- Secondary operations include plating, painting, and coating
- Support capabilities include welding, technical assembly, and kitting
Partnering with the right metal stamping manufacturer is essential to making sure you receive the right product for your applications. Franklin Fastener has more than seven decades of metal stamping experience and leverages our knowledge and expertise to provide the best solutions for your needs. Other advantages of working with our team include:
Industrial needs are constantly evolving, and it’s our responsibility to ensure our metal products adapt to them. We offer a comprehensive line of innovative metal products that reduce vibrations and unwanted noise. Our commitment to innovation has enabled our team to file multiple patents over the previous 10 years.